top of page
We Are Moving!
We know it has been a tough few months following the Covid-19 pandemic, and we understand that it has been hard to get a spot in your favourite classes (but thank you for your patience and continuous support nonetheless)!
To make things better, we have some exciting news to share :)
We will be moving to a fresh new space mid-January to accommodate more of you, and improve our Bouncefit® experience!
Our new space will be located at 12 Tai Seng Link #08-02 S534233;
Just a 4 mins walk away from Tai Seng MRT (closer proximity for members residing along the red, blue and purple MRT lines), featuring plenty of parking space within the building, lots of eateries and convenience stores within the vicinity like Harry's Bar, Tim Ho Wan, LiHo, Mos Burger, Ding Tai Fung, Huggs Coffee, 7-Eleven, Guardian, NTUC, and much more!
Other information to note:
- Increased class capacity (no more overflow rooms!)
- Washrooms are right outside our studio unit
- Changing rooms & lockers available within the studio
- We are going cashless! The sale of drinks will be via a vending machine and all package renewals or purchases will be directed online or via the Kulture booking platforms.
How does this affect you?
- Last class at Kallang Wave Mall will be on 7 January 2021
- The Kallang Wave Mall outlet will be closed permanently from 8 January 2021
- There will be no classes from 9 - 17 January 2021
- Classes at the new studio will commence from 18 January 2021
- Class bookings for 18 - 24 January will be launched on 11 January 2021 and subsequently every Monday, at 3pm (no more camping till midnight to book a class!)
To facilitate this transition, we have reached out to all affected members via WA with the necessary extensions. If you have not hear from us, please do reach out to us via WA or email us at email@example.com
In celebration of this transition, we are launching a pre-opening promotion of 20% OFF all studio packages from now till 18 Jan 2021! Discount applies to new trials, studio and rental subscriptions
bottom of page